Around the farm, in Alexandra or in the surrounding area there is plenty to do and see.
Around the farm
- We provide animal feed and you are most welcome to pat and feed the goats, chooks & calves anytime. Our chooks are free range so collecting their eggs is exciting - like a daily Easter egg hunt!
- Breath in the fresh country air as you stroll through our beautiful garden & around the farm.
- Play croquet, badminton, volleyball, cricket or bocce outside or tabletennis, board games or read books inside.
- Enjoy a holiday with your dog.
- Feel free to stock up the picnic basket provided with goodies and head out for the day, spread out the rug anywhere on the property or go for a drive.
Alexandra & Surrounds
- Cycle or Horseride along one of the popular road bike loops or the Great Victorian Rail Trail
- Mountain Bike at the Buxton Mountain Bike Park
- Bushwalk in the Cathedral Range State Park
- Go fishing in Lake Eildon or along the Goulburn River (there are also several catch your own trout / slamon farms in the area)
- Horse ride along mountail trails with Rubicon Valley Horse Riding
- Ski, Bushwalk or Mountain Bike at Lake Mountain.
- Shop for local produce at the Alexandra, Yea or Yark Markets.
- Train ride at the Alexandra Timber Tramway Museum.